(Summary description)The daily maintenance process of powder packing machine includes machine cleaning, tightening, adjustment, lubrication and corrosion protection process.
(1) First of all, we should determine the goods to be packaged.
(2) The high cost performance of powder packing machine is the standard.
(3) Try to select well-known packaging brand factories with a long history and ensure their quality.
(4) If you are going to visit the powder packing machine factory, please try to pay more attention to the whole machine, especially the details of the machine. The quality of the machine is at the key point from beginning to end. It is best to use a real sample product for machine testing.
(5) In terms of after-sales service, especially for food production companies, it must have a good reputation. You need to choose a high-quality after-sales service machine factory.
(6) It is proposed to carry out some research on the powder packing machine used in other factories.
(7) Try to choose machines that are easy to operate and maintain, complete with spare parts, and equipped with continuous automatic devices, which can increase the packaging rate and reduce labor costs for the company's long-term development.
The daily maintenance process of powder packing machine includes machine cleaning, tightening, adjustment, lubrication and corrosion protection process. In the usual production process, machine maintenance operators should pay attention to the following machine maintenance guidelines and requirements, and handle various maintenance tasks according to the maintenance cycle, so as to reduce the wear of parts and avoid possible common faults malfunction and increase its lifespan.