(Summary description)Observe the moisture filter and lubricator of the pneumatic combination two-piece before going to work every day. If the oil level is not enough, you should refuel in time;
Daily maintenance and maintenance of tabletop dry powder filling machine:
1. Observe the moisture filter and lubricator of the pneumatic combination two-piece before going to work every day. If the oil level is not enough, you should refuel in time;
2. During production, it is necessary to inspect and observe the mechanical parts frequently to see whether the rotation and lifting are normal, whether there is any abnormality, and whether the screws are loose;
3. Always check the ground wire of the tabletop dry powder filling machine, and the contact requirements are reliable; clean the weighing platform frequently; check whether there is air leakage in the pneumatic pipeline and whether the trachea is broken;
4. Change the lubricating oil (grease) of the reducer motor every year, check the tightness of the chain, and adjust the tension in time;
5. When it is stopped for a long time, the material in the pipeline should be emptied;
6. Do a good job of cleaning and sanitation, keep the surface of the machine clean, often remove the accumulated material on the scale body, and pay attention to keeping the electric control cabinet clean;
7. The sensor is a high-precision, high-sealing, high-sensitivity device. It is strictly forbidden to impact and overload. It must not be touched during the working process, and it is not allowed to disassemble it unless it is required for maintenance.
The main methods to ensure cleanliness are: keep the pipes of the tabletop dry powder filling machine clean, all pipes, especially those in indirect or direct contact with powder, should be kept clean, brushed every week, and sterilized every time; ensure that the filling machine is clean , The material tank should be brushed and sterilized to ensure that the parts in contact with the material are free from fouling and bacteria. In addition, it is best to isolate the filling equipment from other equipment. The lubricating part of the filling machine and the filling material part should prevent cross-contamination. The filling machine container must be kept clean, and the filling container used must be strictly inspected and cleaned and keep the filling workshop clean and tidy.